NOTE: in this build we applied a patch that should solve most of the queueing related performance issues on CCR. If these changes will provide positive feedback we will consider to put them into release of 6.19. Please, test queues on CCR and report results and any problems you might find.
It also brings improvements for long term stability of the CCR.
What’s new in RouterOS v6.19 rc6 (2014-Aug-08 12:38):CCR – major queueing performance fix, now
- CCR – fixed crash on L2MTU change
- CCR – improved performance
- firewall – packet defragmenting will only happen with connection tracking enabled
- firewall – optimized option matching order with-in a rule
- firewall – rules that require CONNTRACK to work will now have Invalid flag when CONNTRACK is disabled
- firewall – rules that require use-ip-firewall to work will now have invalid flag when use-ip-firewall is disabled
- firewall – rules that have interface with “Slave” flag specified as in-/out-interface will now have Invalid flag
- firewall – rules that have interface without “Slave” flag specified as in-/out-bridge-port will now have Invalid flag
- firewall – rules with Invalid flags will now be auto-commented to explain why
- console – added unary operator ‘any’ that evaluates to true if argument is not null or nothing value
- l2tp – force l2tp to not use MPPE encryption if IPsec is used
- sstp – force sstp to not use MPPE encryption (it already has TLS one)
- sstp – report TLS encryption as well